- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Russell Moore
Just in time for the first weekend of March, I am pleased to redact a leap-year edition of the Evangelism First! roundup. Calvinism and Evangelism co-existing peacefully on the same blog? I guess you’ll have to go below the fold … Continue reading
Dr. Moore and Robert Sagers have added a great asides blog to the Henry Institute Website. You can read about it here or just go ahead and subscribe to it via RSS. You can also see this feed on our … Continue reading
The Official Ten-Code List for Police communications lists 10-19 as meaning “return to…”. We pray that after yesterday’s extreme weather in and around the Ville, anybody affected will be able to return to normal. In this week’s roundup, many folks … Continue reading
The latest SBC team blog has launched with some good initial content. They will be podcasting Dr. Moore’s address, “What Are The Major Issues of Today?” in sessions. Check out SBC Today and listen to Dr. Moore’s audio.
It is always helpful to speak clearly. Words matter. Definitions matter. Without a shared understanding of terms, real communication is impossible. Christian thinkers and pastors must insist on clear language. I want to hear how you would briefly define the … Continue reading
Said At Southern continues to extend the theological conversation beyond the classroom. I am pleased to announce we have recorded our first podcast. I hope to make podcasts a regular feature at Said At Southern. Podcast #1 – An Interview … Continue reading
Dr. Russell Moore, Dean of the School of Theology at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, was on Capital Hill today. He was speaking to the U.S. Senate Committee on the Environment and Public Works. It was a Full Committee hearing … Continue reading