- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Said At Southern Seminary
I am looking out over the next little bit and considering ways to pull back on my blogging. An easy way is to cut out “Well Said” It takes me at least 10 minutes each day to scan all the … Continue reading
Just an update for everyone who follows “Well Said.” Because I keep adding more and more blogs, which is a good thing, I am switching the way I scan the feeds for Well Said. Previously, I would tab through all … Continue reading
It looks like the latest Google PageRank update has blessed our site with a promotion. We’ve been a PageRank 4 for the last 9 months. Each move up is exponential, so hitting a PageRank 5 felt almost like validation. Of … Continue reading
After nearly a year, I’m finally bringing on advertisers for Said at Southern. You can find out more on the new sponsors information page. I’m planning to keep it minimal, but I do hope to sell out the available spots. … Continue reading
The massive Together For The Gospel conference is over, and everyone is exhausted. I suspect many will blog about their experiences, but I thought I would open a post for discussion too. What aspect of the conference was most encouraging … Continue reading
I’ve placed the “Students Said” feature on the homepage until I return from T4G. Enjoy and we should be back Thursday night.