- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Said At Southern Seminary
I sent out the call for your end-of-the-year blog posts, and find myself gratified at the response. In the waning hours of 2007, I present your thoughts about the year that has been and the year that is to be. … Continue reading
I am assembling a special roundup with your reflections on the end of the year. There are already some very good top 10 lists and year end reflections filed away safely in my Google Reader awaiting redaction. I have been … Continue reading
Visit Said at Southern to answer our latest poll: Select Your Personal Top 3 Republican Presidential Candidates Click here to learn about the presidential candidates. [poll id=”3″]
From the “Only at Southern” file comes a topic that gets endless mileage on campus. That topic is the topic of singleness. Whole blogs have been written about the, well, strange single student situation at Southern. (now that was alliteration … Continue reading
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
Pat Robertson has certainly stolen any headlines Richard Land might have made when he endorsed Rudy Giuliani, the man Land said “no way” about, for President. In one fell swoop, values voters now have no clear direction to turn. This … Continue reading