- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Seminary & Bible College
If you’re like me, this week is crunch time on at least one massive paper. But I want to tell you about my secret weapon, it has saved me many hours of work and frustration at seminary. The Master Bibliography … Continue reading
A few final exams and this semester is history. How did it go? This post is an open forum to discuss everything related to your Spring 2008 semester at Southern Seminary. Professor: Who was your favorite professor this semester? Chapel: … Continue reading
I want to introduce you to this great resource for seminary students (and prospective students). Check out the about page to learn more and be sure to sign up for their RSS feed. Going To Seminary offers practical advice and … Continue reading
Do you have a mentor? I’ve always envied guys who talk about their ministry mentors. There have been a few pastors and Christian friends that have played this role in my life, but I always wished it could have been … Continue reading
Terry Delaney has been blogging about his burden to pray for his teachers at Southern Seminary. So, we’re asking for your feedback. Take the poll or leave a comment. He writes: Here is what I am propositioning: In addition to … Continue reading
Said at Southern often publishes guest content that would interest our readers. If you have a post idea, just email TonyKummer@gmail.com. This post was written by Will Jackson, a southern seminary student who blogs at Ramblings, Thoughts, and What We … Continue reading