- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Easter Visitors at a Plateaued Church
- The complicated world of SBC trustee representation
- The Unemployable: When Missionaries Return
- Young Leaders Advisory Council Survey
- What are you doing for Easter?
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- Addiction is a bully. Recovery is fighting back.
- 6 weeks sober: 42 days without drinking and learning to cope with life
- I’m sober but still making stupid choices (that’s why I need my higher power)
- What is 13th stepping?
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
Category Archives: Southern Baptist Convention – SBC
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
The boys down South are building a project patterned after SAS called Said At New Orleans Seminary. I suppose we started a trend, or maybe just found a new way for Seminary students to hang out.
LifeWay is making public a large collection of statistics that breakdown new information from the 2006 Southern Baptist Convention Annual Church Profile. This Southern Baptist Convention Statistics page has nearly a dozen charts.
Trevin Wax has posted the best article to date on the struggles of the Southern Baptist convention to involve young leaders. His piece is titled Bridging the Generation Gap in the SBC.
Disclaimer: Said at Southern is an unofficial network of bloggers associated with the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. As such, the Seminary administration is not involved in this blog. The view expressed in this post, like all others, is the opinion … Continue reading
No, it’s not Friday. In case you hadn’t heard, the Executive Board of the Missouri Baptist Convention has taken the controversial decision to withdraw already promised and budgeted funding to church plants affiliated with Acts 29. At issue? As far … Continue reading
After months of anticipation the Building Bridges Conference: Calvinism & Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has finally begun. I don’t know of any Said At Southern Network bloggers who are there. You can keep up to date and from: Tim Rogers … Continue reading