- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Importance of Networking for the Pastor’s Wife (Leigh Powers)
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 3: The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Category Archives: Southern Baptist Convention – SBC
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
The boys down South are building a project patterned after SAS called Said At New Orleans Seminary. I suppose we started a trend, or maybe just found a new way for Seminary students to hang out.
LifeWay is making public a large collection of statistics that breakdown new information from the 2006 Southern Baptist Convention Annual Church Profile. This Southern Baptist Convention Statistics page has nearly a dozen charts.
Trevin Wax has posted the best article to date on the struggles of the Southern Baptist convention to involve young leaders. His piece is titled Bridging the Generation Gap in the SBC.
Disclaimer: Said at Southern is an unofficial network of bloggers associated with the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. As such, the Seminary administration is not involved in this blog. The view expressed in this post, like all others, is the opinion … Continue reading
No, it’s not Friday. In case you hadn’t heard, the Executive Board of the Missouri Baptist Convention has taken the controversial decision to withdraw already promised and budgeted funding to church plants affiliated with Acts 29. At issue? As far … Continue reading
After months of anticipation the Building Bridges Conference: Calvinism & Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has finally begun. I don’t know of any Said At Southern Network bloggers who are there. You can keep up to date and from: Tim Rogers … Continue reading