- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- It Ain’t Easy Makin’ Green: The Modern Struggle of Seminary Education
- IMB’s Excellent Lottie Moon Christmas Offering Videos
- Some pretty good Baptist talk; some not so much
- What If Church Isn’t Meant to Be a Weekly Cataclysm?
- Hitting the state convention annual meeting
- C’mon, People, Baptists Don’t Do Petitions
- Is NAMB being too heavyhanded with State Conventions?
- A Point of Curiosity: Is Your Church Doing Things Differently This Week?
- Entities, Trustees, Crises, and Trust: Thoughts about the SBC’s Future
- Moving Forward after Sutherland Springs (Joseph Giles)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary – SBTS
This was my conclusion when quotes from the Abstract of Principles and Jack Handey’s Deep Thoughts appeared in the same lecture on Justification.
On Friday, I was attending an on-campus job fair when one potential employer asked how long I had been in Louisville. My answer took me somewhat by surprise: it has been just over one month. It seems appropriate, then, that … Continue reading
This post is a collection of 16 quotes from the lectures of Basil Manly, Jr. “One sin demands another to hide it.” “It is grand to stand alone, but dangerous.” “God’s work will go on without us if not by … Continue reading
The first stage of the tagline contest is almost finished, so if you want to get your best suggestion in the poll you need to act fast.
December 27, 2008 – January 6, 2009 Price is under $3,000 Free tuition for any 2 of the following: NT 1, NT 2, OT 1, OT 2 Information meeting Thurs, 18 September at 9 a.m
Dockery, David S. and Roger D. Duke. John A. Broadus: A Living Legacy Studies in Baptist Life and Thought, ed. Michael A.G. Haykin. Nashville: Broadman and Holman Academic, 2008. 260 pp. $19.99. Introduction to John A. Broadus – A Living … Continue reading