- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Some pretty good Baptist talk; some not so much
- What If Church Isn’t Meant to Be a Weekly Cataclysm?
- Hitting the state convention annual meeting
- C’mon, People, Baptists Don’t Do Petitions
- Is NAMB being too heavyhanded with State Conventions?
- A Point of Curiosity: Is Your Church Doing Things Differently This Week?
- Entities, Trustees, Crises, and Trust: Thoughts about the SBC’s Future
- Moving Forward after Sutherland Springs (Joseph Giles)
- Southwestern Seminary cuts 10% of their full time positions
- And So We Pray: Answering the Anger over Christians’ “Thoughts and Prayers”
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary – SBTS
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
12-Martin-Luther-King-Said.mp3 This podcast contains a recording of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speaking at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary on April 19, 1961. The speech is more remarkable considering the context. Southern Baptists were not unified in their posture toward … Continue reading
Another one in the books. How did it go? This post is an open forum to discuss everything related to the Fall 2007 at Southern Seminary. Professor: Who was your favorite professor this semester? Only nominate professors you actually had … Continue reading
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
Listen to Dr. Mohler recount the reformation of Southern Semianry at the 2002 Desiring God Conference. JT
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.