- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary – SBTS
8-Owen-Strachan-Said.mp3 Owen Strachan is not your typical Southern Seminary student. He came to Louisville from Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. where he served as an intern under Dr. Mark Dever. He now serves as an assistant to Dr. … Continue reading
The Official Ten-Code List for Police communications lists 10-19 as meaning “return to…”. We pray that after yesterday’s extreme weather in and around the Ville, anybody affected will be able to return to normal. In this week’s roundup, many folks … Continue reading
Dr. Chuck Lawless, one of my favorite deans, just opened a new blog. He has a good design and a great opening post. Check it out – Biblical Church Growth
I know everyone has already linked this, but I’ll risk being redundant. Dr. Randy Stinson (my Dean) and company have overhauled the CBMW website (Council for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood) and installed a blog. The initial format will be news-commentary … Continue reading
Yesterday, Dr. Michael Haykin wrote a nice reflection on leaving Toronto, where he has taught for 25 years, for Southern Seminary. In his article, Dr. Haykin leaves a passionate word of exhortation to the people in the province of Toronto–an … Continue reading
It is an exciting time to be a student at Southern Seminary. We are privileged to sit at the feet of some of the most gifted, world-renowned scholars on the planet. The seminary is growing by leaps and bounds. Our … Continue reading