- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- National Cooperative Program gifts are up for third consecutive year
- The strange world of gender
- A Revised Question: Trying to Understand the Love of Guns
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Phil Johnson and company at Team Pyro have launched a series of motivational posters about the Emerging Church Chaos. You can see theme at Phil’s website or in their original context at Team Pyro. Update: It seems that the Relevant … Continue reading
Asking hard questions about our Christian vocabulary may make us squirm a little. But it’s healthy to ask questions if our goal is to adopt better, more-biblical terminology. Let’s consider the phrase “personal relationship with Jesus.” In the last century, evangelical churches grew … Continue reading
Earlier this week we decided to create a Facebook group for the Said at Southern community. One of the things we are hoping to do is nurture community among those currently at SBTS (more on that later) and build a … Continue reading
There has been some excellent conversations about church planting and church reforming lately which is really exciting. I thought I’d bring up something I have currently looking into in recent days, namely that of expository preaching and church planting. Unlike … Continue reading
Said At Southern Seminary dedicates Friday’s post to showcase some of the excellent articles written by SBTS student, faculty, staff and alumni bloggers. You can view all our 100+ feeds by selecting the pages to the left. If I missed … Continue reading
I bought my first Mp3 player in 2004. This makes me a late adapter, but I have been listening to audio books, sermons and the Bible on cassette tapes since my teenage years. Then in the late 1990’s, I began … Continue reading