- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Prestonwood and the ERLC: The EC Responds
- Prestonwood, The ERLC, and The Cooperative Program (By Jedidiah Coppenger)
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Videos
Today is blog action day, an informal push to get social media buzzing and raise awareness of global social issues. This year is about poverty. As Christians, we should be very concerned with all forms of suffering. At the same … Continue reading
I just caught the Voddie Baucham segment on CNN where he talks about Sarah Palin. What surprised me was his use of Titus 2:5 to prove that women should not have employment beyond homemaking. Complementarian Discord? Dr. Mohler and CBMW have … Continue reading
Together For Adoption has posted two videos featuring Dr. Russell Moore discussing his adoption story. (The previews look the same, but the second video is different.) When did you first begin thinking theologically about adoption? HT: Rapid Fire
One member says, “It’s so cool.” The pastor thinks it was an answered prayer. The associate pastors says, “I love when God does things only He can take credit for.”
True Story and it gets worse. She attributes the whole thing to God. (>?) This seems like an example of technology running way ahead of common sense, or sanity if you believe in it. I just hope no one thinks … Continue reading
Here is an interesting video that features a panel discussion with three unbelievers. The focus of their conversation is on the phrase “lost” and what that means. HT: Wade David Phillips apologies to Wade too.