- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- Definition of Alcoholism
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Screwed Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Category Archives: Videos
Sorry to be posting so many videos, but this one was really great. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
You can watch 8 video clips from the 2006 Together For The Gospel (T4G) conference on their website. There is one for each of the speakers and one from the panel.
Here are some clips from YouTube from the How Should We Then Live? video series by Francis Schaeffer. These three clips (about 9 minutes each) show the full episode titled The Age of Personal Peace & Affluence. Francis Schaeffer “Idol … Continue reading
I think this one has been linked around some, but I just got around to watching it at lunch today. Again, I am amazed at God’s gifting on Keller as a teacher and apologist. Make time to watch this one. … Continue reading
I’m not sure which conference, but here is a 7 minute clip of R.C. Sproul and Al Mohler sharing their thoughts on the “Seeker Sensitive” approach to church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zvqQ1w-Os There is also another clip where they discuss postmodernism and the … Continue reading
Trevin told me about this video yesterday. It is from Asbury, in the same studio we recorded our podcast. NT Wright and Ben Witherington in panel discussion. They talk several minutes about current issues and John Piper’s book on justification.