- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- National Cooperative Program gifts are up for third consecutive year
- The strange world of gender
- A Revised Question: Trying to Understand the Love of Guns
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Videos
Sorry to be posting so many videos, but this one was really great. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
You can watch 8 video clips from the 2006 Together For The Gospel (T4G) conference on their website. There is one for each of the speakers and one from the panel.
Here are some clips from YouTube from the How Should We Then Live? video series by Francis Schaeffer. These three clips (about 9 minutes each) show the full episode titled The Age of Personal Peace & Affluence. Francis Schaeffer “Idol … Continue reading
I think this one has been linked around some, but I just got around to watching it at lunch today. Again, I am amazed at God’s gifting on Keller as a teacher and apologist. Make time to watch this one. … Continue reading
I’m not sure which conference, but here is a 7 minute clip of R.C. Sproul and Al Mohler sharing their thoughts on the “Seeker Sensitive” approach to church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zvqQ1w-Os There is also another clip where they discuss postmodernism and the … Continue reading
Trevin told me about this video yesterday. It is from Asbury, in the same studio we recorded our podcast. NT Wright and Ben Witherington in panel discussion. They talk several minutes about current issues and John Piper’s book on justification.