Many of our readers know about Tim Challies. He’s one of the most successful evangelical bloggers to date. He write at Challies.com and The Discerning Reader. He live blogs at all the best conferences. In January, Crossway will release his first book The Discipline of Discernment.
I set up this phone interview with Tim to get to know him a little better, ask him about blogging and learn about his new book. Here is a short list of topics:
- How did you come to Christ? What is the Gospel?
- How did you get into blogging?
- Why has your blog been so successful?
- What would make you give up the blog?
- Why did you write a book on discernment?
- Who should read this book?
- How can pastors help their churches to develop discernment?