Here is my version of a Said At Southern Top 11 for this week. It seemed like this week everyone was publishing lengthy and well conceived posts. I am amazed to see the diversity and quality represented by the SBTS blogging community. Students and alumni who can produce this kind of content are a great endorsement of Southern Seminary.
Here are my top eleven in no particular order. If I’ve missed your favorite post – just let me know in the comments.
- Sam Storms on the SBC also from P&P
- My Deaf Church Is Dying! from The Silent Holocron
- Is the Movie 300 Speaking Truly About Men? from Consumed
- God Who Holds the Hurricanes . . . and His People from P&P
- â€œMy Enemies are Men Like Meâ€: A Dialogue from Off the Wire
- A Humble Plea to Southern Baptist Politicos: Observations and Proposal from Nathan Finn
- Happy Birthday Paul from Reactions and Worship
- The Masculinity of Study from Colossians Three Sixteen
- how to do missional church … annotated bibliography from I’d rather laugh than cry
- VBS nightmare – a disturbing account of a dangerous new trend in Children’s ministry from Will The Next Generation Treasure Christ?
- The Myth of the Church-Hopping Pastor from Kingdom People
- posted by Tony Kummer on April 14, 2007.