Just in time for the first weekend of March, I am pleased to redact a leap-year edition of the Evangelism First! roundup. Calvinism and Evangelism co-existing peacefully on the same blog? I guess you’ll have to go below the fold to know for sure…
- Timmy Brister
- Bill Blair has some keys for soul winning from (evil) calvinist Charles Spurgeon.
- Joshua Martin issues a call to articulate the Gospel well.
- Trevin Wax
- Joe Thorn lays out C. John Miller‘s 7 characteristics of an ingrown church and how they kill evangelism.
- Dustin Benge points out the glory of missions in his review of John Piper‘s Let the Nations be Glad.
- Dr. Russell Moore wrote an outstanding, stirring call to the Great Commission, and promises a five-part series on this topic next week. If you only read one link in the roundup, it should be this one.
- Devin Hudson discusses better evangelism through being prepared to discuss the Problem of Evil.
- Tony Kummer describes the importance and life changing power of evangelism as he prepared to go out and evangelize yesterday.
photo credit: Brian Sawyer