There are plenty of smart people talking baptist history, but I wanted to highlight a few.
- Plenary Session 4: “The Importance of Baptist Confessionalism” (MP3) Dr. Albert Mohler (President, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary smartest evangelical blogger)
- “Hercules Collins and The Temple Repair’d: Baptists and Theological Education” (MP3) Steve Weaver (PhD candidate, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and SBTS alumni blogger)
- “The Prison Epistles of Thomas Hardcastle” (MP3) Dr. Peter Beck (Charleston Southern University and SBTS alumni blogger)
- Plenary Session 1: “The English Calvinistic Baptists of the 17th Century—An Overview” (MP3) Dr. Malcolm Yarnell (Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary)
- Plenary Session 2: “John Spilsbury and the Beginning of the Baptists” (MP3) Dr. Tom Nettles (The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary)
- “ ‘A Poor and Despised People’: Abraham Cheare and the Calvinistic Baptists at Plymouth.” (MP3)
Dr. Jeff Robinson (The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary & CBMW Blogger)