We’re all frantic about finishing the papers and preparing for finals. Here’s your chance to slow down and reflect on what God has been doing this semester in your life.
- Professor: Who was your favorite professor this semester? Only nominate professors you actually had this Semester.
- Chapel: What was your favorite SBTS chapel message this semester?
- Buzz: What created the loudest buzz this semester? This can be a theological topic or an event.
- Epiphany: What was your biggest â€œah-haâ€ moment this semester? Did you learn something that will change your life or impact forever change your ministry?
- Classes: What was your most demanding & least demanding classes this semester?
- Books: What was your favorite book(s) you read this semester?
- In Sum: How would you characterize this semester for future students.
Comments are open. But first be sure to review our User Expectations.
– posted by Tony Kummer