- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Importance of Networking for the Pastor’s Wife (Leigh Powers)
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 3: The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Tag Archives: church
The most direct way of training men in the context of the local church is through mentoring. One on one mentoring can be one of the most rewarding methods of training others. It may possibly be the most difficult as … Continue reading
The church is called “a pillar and buttress of truth” (1 Tim. 3:15 ESV). The model of theological training presented in the Scriptures is one that directly involves the local church, particularly as qualified men train others to teach others … Continue reading
Since the seminary was closed today due to the weather, we did not have a chapel service. However, on a local religious channel here in Louisville (channel 19) they simulcast the chapel service at 10 am on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s … Continue reading
12-Martin-Luther-King-Said.mp3 This podcast contains a recording of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speaking at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary on April 19, 1961. The speech is more remarkable considering the context. Southern Baptists were not unified in their posture toward … Continue reading