- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Tag Archives: seminary
The most direct way of training men in the context of the local church is through mentoring. One on one mentoring can be one of the most rewarding methods of training others. It may possibly be the most difficult as … Continue reading
The church is called “a pillar and buttress of truth” (1 Tim. 3:15 ESV). The model of theological training presented in the Scriptures is one that directly involves the local church, particularly as qualified men train others to teach others … Continue reading
If you want to see Mohler in action as a denominational statesman, check these 3 videos from Dr. Albert Mohler – 3 Videos From The 2007 Southern Baptist Convention. You can also join the discussion and poll on our last … Continue reading
Who is up for a challenge over winter break? My favorite Seminary isn’t offering any classes I need this January, so I’ve been looking for a study project. It occurred to me that I could read the entire Bible in … Continue reading
Another one in the books. How did it go? This post is an open forum to discuss everything related to the Fall 2007 at Southern Seminary. Professor: Who was your favorite professor this semester? Only nominate professors you actually had … Continue reading
From the “Only at Southern” file comes a topic that gets endless mileage on campus. That topic is the topic of singleness. Whole blogs have been written about the, well, strange single student situation at Southern. (now that was alliteration … Continue reading